Lumitester C-110 is a small, lightweight and precision instrument for ATP measurement
- Small & Lightweight
- Portable body, weighs about 700g. You can carry it easily and make measurement by rechargeable batteries.
- High Sensitivity & Wide Dynamic Range
- With the special reagents "CheckLite" series, you can measure 1.0 x 10-17 ～ 3.0 ×10-11 mol ATP (1.0 x 10-13 ～ 3.0 ×10-7 M ATP).
- Simple & Speedy Operation
- Insert a test tube containing mixture of sample and reagent, and just push the start button. The result will be displayed after only 10 seconds*1, and anyone can get measurement results on the spot with ease. ATP concentration and cell count can also be obtained after calibration.
*1 In case of standard mode
- Advanced measurement
- An advanced mode is pre-installed. This mode enables measurement time and delay time settings, and consecutive measurement, which are suitable for highly professional biochemical research use.
- Convenient data processing performance
- Measurement data are recorded in the C-110, and can be transferred the data to PC for print out and for data processing.
|Detection method||Photon counting mode using photomultiplier tube||Display||LCD (liquid crystal display) panel|
|Printer||Data can be printed out to an optional external printer|
|Dark noise||Below 10 RLU (25℃)*4||Interface||RS-232C|
|Measurement time||10 sec. in STANDARD mode
1-1000sec. in ADVANCED mode
|Software||Utility software for data collection and standard curve settings|
|Sample tube size||φ12×55 mm||Power||Rechargeable battery(NiMH) or AC adapter|
|Sample volume||0.1 mL||Size||185 W×110 D×75 H mm
(excluding projecting parts)
|Data output||RLU (Relative Light Unit), M (ATP concentration), pg (Amount of ATP), CELL (Cell count)||Weight||Approx. 700 g|
|Storage -10 to +50℃, Operating +5 to +40℃/
|Data storage||1000 pieces of data||Accessories||Tube stand, AC adaptor, RS-232C cable, Instruction manual, Utility software|
- *2 With CheckLite HS Set reagent (without ATP elimination)
- *3 With CheckLite 250 Plus
- *4 In case of standard mode