Lumitester C-110 is a small, lightweight and precision instrument for ATP measurement. The Lumitester C-110 is the high sensitivity luminometer used with all of the Kikkoman CheckLite tests. The CheckLite series is a rapid microbiology test kit that measures microorganisms and cells.
- Small & Lightweight
Portable body, weighs about 700g. You can carry it easily and make measurement by rechargeable batteries.
- High Sensitivity & Wide Dynamic Range
With the special reagents "CheckLite" series, you can measure 1.0 x 10-17 ～ 3.0 ×10-11 mol ATP.
- Simple & Speedy Operation
Insert a test tube containing mixture of sample and reagent, and just push the start button. The result will be displayed after only 10 seconds*1, and anyone can get measurement results on the spot with ease. ATP concentration and cell count can also be obtained after calibration.
*1 In case of standard mode
- Advanced measurement
An advanced mode is pre-installed. This mode enables measurement time and delay time settings, and consecutive measurement, which are suitable for highly professional biochemical research use.
- Convenient data processing performance
Measurement data are recorded in the C-110, and can be transferred the data to PC for print out and for data processing.
Composition of kit
|Lumitester C-110||Product Code||61910|
|Detection method||Photon counting mode using photomultiplier tube||Display||LCD (liquid crystal display) panel|
|Printer||Data can be printed out to an optional external printer|
|Dark noise||Below 10 RLU (25℃)*4||Interface||RS-232C|
|Measurement time||10 sec. in STANDARD mode
1-1000sec. in ADVANCED mode
|Software||Utility software for data collection and standard curve settings|
|Sample tube size||φ12×55 mm||Power||Rechargeable battery(NiMH) or AC adapter|
|Sample volume||0.1 mL||Size||185 W×110 D×75 H mm
(excluding projecting parts)
|Data output||RLU (Relative Light Unit), M (ATP concentration), pg (Amount of ATP), CELL (Cell count)||Weight||Approx. 700 g|
|Storage -10 to +50℃, Operating +5 to +40℃/
|Data storage||1000 pieces of data||Accessories||Tube stand, AC adaptor, RS-232C cable, Instruction manual, Utility software|
*2 With CheckLite HS Set reagent (without ATP elimination) *3 With CheckLite 250 Plus *4 In case of standard mode
- A ratio of spore to viable organisms: A case study of the JPL – SAF cleanroom. Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA. 2017.
- Development of a filtration-based bioluminescence assay for detection of microorganisms in tea beverages. J. Food Prot. 2016, 79, 488-492.
- Rapid detection of bacteria in green tea using a novel pretreatment method in a bioluminescence assay. J. Food Prot. 2014, 77, 941-947.
- Evaluation of an improved bioluminescence assay for the detection of bacteria in soy milk. Biocontrol Sci. 2013, 18, 1-7.
- Sensitive detection of bacteria and spores using a portable bioluminescence ATP measurement assay system distinguishing from white powder materials. J. Health Sci. 2004, 50, 126-132.
- ATP as a biomarker of viable microorganisms in clean-room facilities. J. Microbiol. Methods 2003, 52, 367-377.