CheckLite 250 Plus is a rapid test for assaying microbial biomass and hygiene monitoring. CheckLite 250 Plus offers a quick alternative to traditional microbiological methods that require more handling, incubation, and time. Using the rapid and accurate bioluminescence reaction from ATP, CheckLite 250 Plus can simplify your routine monitoring.
- CheckLite 250 Plus is a kit for microbial biomass assays based on the ATP measuring method.
- CheckLite contains thermostable firefly luciferase.
- CheckLite is characterized by its ease of use and rapid performance.
- CheckLite can detect 10,000 cells of coliforms/ml (1,000 cell/assay).
Composition of kit
|Product Name||CheckLite 250 Plus|
|Number of measurements||250 assays|
Luciferin-luciferase reagent (lyophilized) x 5
Reconstitution buffer (5.5 ml) x 5
ATP releasing reagent (5.5 ml) x 5
|Expiry||End of month after 16 months from manufacturing date.|
- CheckLite 250 Plus should be stored at 2-8 ℃ in a refrigerator. DO NOT FREEZE.
- A ratio of spore to viable organisms: A case study of the JPL – SAF cleanroom. Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA. 2017.
- Development of a filtration-based bioluminescence assay for detection of microorganisms in tea beverages. J. Food Prot. 2016, 79, 488-492.
- Rapid detection of bacteria in green tea using a novel pretreatment method in a bioluminescence assay. J. Food Prot. 2014, 77, 941-947.
- Evaluation of an improved bioluminescence assay for the detection of bacteria in soy milk. Biocontrol Sci. 2013, 18, 1-7.
- Sensitive detection of bacteria and spores using a portable bioluminescence ATP measurement assay system distinguishing from white powder materials. J. Health Sci. 2004, 50, 126-132.
- ATP as a biomarker of viable microorganisms in clean-room facilities. J. Microbiol. Methods 2003, 52, 367-377.